The Broussard family, through the Broussard Charitable Foundation Trust, has announced that for 2020 only, several special educational grants will be available to USEA members. The Trust has made a very generous gift of $25,000 to the USEA Foundation to be awarded to deserving candidates 18-years-old and above who are passionate about moving their commitment to the sport forward.
The Going Forward USEA Members’ Grants will cover three areas:
1. Horsemanship Immersion Program
2. Instructor’s Certification Program
3. Eventing Official’s “r” Training Program
– The amount of the grants will be a minimum of $5,000.
– Grants will be based on merit.