- Area Programs
- Helpful Resources & Docs
2014 Area 8 Eventing Championships (A8ECs)
These lists for Area 8 Championship Qualifying Rider and Horse are updated only by the US Eventing Associaiton (USEA) - please contact them for questions concerning the below lists.
- Area 8 Championship Qualifying Rider List
- Area 8 Championship Qualifying Horse List (names next to horses are owners, not qualifying riders)
- Area 8 Eventing Championships will be held at Kentucky Classique Horse Trials August 29-31, 2014 at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY.
- Area 8 Eventing Championships will be offered at Intermediate, Preliminary, Training, Novice and Beginner Novice levels. All levels will be run as Open Championship divisions.
- Within each division prizes will be awarded for the first eight placings. Overall as well as the highest placing Adult Riders and Young Riders. To compete for the Adult and Young Riders awards competitors must be a member of the Area 8 Adult Rider or Area 8 Young Rider program no later than opening date for entries: July 15, 2014.
- All entries for the USEA Area 8 Eventing Championships must be submitted to the Kentucky Classique organizing committee as described in the omnibus by the closing date: August 12, 2014.
- Area 8 Eventing Championships is open to: horses and riders who are EACH qualified at the corresponding level on both lists to compete at the 2014 USEA American Eventing Championships (AECs) as defined by the qualification criteria for the AECs, AND the below criteria:
- Riders must be qualified from the above rider list which is separate from horse.
- Horses must be qualified from the above horse list which is separate from rider (name next to horse on horse qualification list is the owner of the horse, not the qualifying rider).
- Riders must be members of USEA Area 8 as determined by their address of record with the USEA.
- Qualifying status must be achieved by closing date for entries: August 12, 2014.